About the TWS earbuds,why do I only hear music out of one of the earbuds?
If you can only hear from one earbud, it may mean that the two earbuds are not automatically pairing with each other. This can happen if you had previously been using one of the earbuds as a standalone earbud. In order to fix this issue and hear from both earbuds again,please follow the following instructions:
1. Make sure that both earbuds are powered off and that the earbuds are removed from the Bluetooth settings of your devices
2. Take the right (R) earbud and power it on by holding for approximately 2 seconds (you should see two blue blinks every 3 seconds)
3. Once the right (R) earbud is powered on, immediately press the home key once to enter pairing mode (you will see the earbud blink
blue and red continuously)
4. Take the left (L) earbud and power it on by holding for approximately 2 seconds (you should see two blue blinks every 3 seconds)
5. Once the left (L) earbud is powered on, immediately press the home key once to enter pairing mode (you will see the earbud blinkblue and red continuously)
6. Wait up to twenty (20) seconds for the earbuds to find each other. Once they find each other, you will see the two earbuds flash red once and then start to flash blue slowly (rather than blink red & blue).
7. If they have not paired with each other after 20 seconds, please power off both earbuds and try steps 2-6 again.
8. One additional check to verify that the earbuds are correctly paired is by holding the home key one on earbud for approximately 5 seconds to power it off. If they are paired, once the first earbud powers off the other earbud should automatically power off as well.